Hisson Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
Injection moulding machine produced by Hisson is very popular in the market.Hisson's blow molding machine is manufactured in strict accordance with relevant national standards. Every detail matters in the production. Strict cost control promotes the production of high-quality and priced-low product. Such a product is up to customers' needs for a highly cost-effective product.
And the products shown below belong to this type.Hisson carries out strict quality monitoring and cost control on each production link of pet preform mould, from raw material purchase, production and processing and finished product delivery to packaging and transportation. This effectively ensures the product has better quality and more favorable price than other products in the industry.Hisson has a professional service team to solve problems for customers.
Hisson provides a wide range of injection molding machine for customers.Under the guidance of market, Hisson constantly strives for innovation. injection molding machine has reliable quality, stable performance, good design, and great practicality.Hisson pays great attention to customers. We always provide efficient, professional and high-quality OEM/ODM services from the perspective of customers.
With the rapid development of the plastics industry, the use of vertical injection molding machines is increasing. In the plastics processing industry, the vertical injection molding machine is the most used injection molding equipment. The output of vertical injection molding products accounts for more than 30% of the total plastic products. It is characterized by easy production automation, short production cycle, and adaptability. Strong, high-end production power. So what are the reasons for the uneven coloring of the vertical injection molding machine? How to solve?
The main reasons and solutions for the uneven color of vertical injection molding machine products are as follows:
1. Plastics or colorants have poor thermal stability. To stabilize the color of the parts, the production conditions must be strictly fixed, especially the material temperature, material volume and production cycle.
2. The shape of the part, the gate form, and the position have an effect on the filling of the plastic, causing some parts of the part to produce chromatic aberration, which should be modified if necessary.
3. For crystalline plastics, try to make the cooling rate of each part of the part consistent. For parts with large wall thicknesses, colorants can be used to mask the color difference. For parts with uniform wall thickness, the material temperature and mold temperature should be fixed.
4. Color difference: The color of the injection molded part is different from the single standard color sample when viewed with the naked eye, and it is judged as color difference, under the standard light source.
5. Corrugation: The surface of the injection molded part has spiral or cloud-like waves and unevenness, or the transparent product has wavy lines inside, which is called corrugation.
6. Silver lines: long, needle-like silvery white frost-like fine lines on the surface of injection molded parts, the opening direction is along the direction of material flow, where the plastic part is not completely filled, the fluid front end is rough, called silver Silk grain (silver grain).
7. Overflow (flash, drape): There is a thin (flash) compound around the parting line or mold sealing surface around the injection molded part, which is called overflow.
The reasons for uneven coloring of vertical injection molding machines are shared here today. Vertical injection molding machines are plastic products with complex appearance, precise size, or dense texture with metal inserts that can be molded at one time. They are widely used It is used in various fields of national defense, electromechanical, automobile, transportation, building materials, packaging, agriculture, culture, education and health and people's daily life.
In the plastics processing industry, vertical injection molding machines are the most used injection molding equipment. The output of vertical injection products accounts for more than 30% of the total plastic products. It is characterized by easy production automation, short production cycle, and strong adaptability. High-end production power. So how to choose a vertical injection molding machine? Next, the Hisson vertical injection molding machine manufacturer will introduce you to the four main points of vertical injection molding machine selection:
1. Clamping force: This is the most important part of the injection surface. The clamping force is expressed in ton (T). The standard for selecting the clamping force is the length * width of the plastic product * the internal resistance of different plastics;
2. Product accuracy: The accuracy of plastic products is directly related to the purchase and configuration requirements of the machine. For example, alloy screws and barrels must be used for engineering plastics, and the L/D ratio of the screw must be more than 20 times to achieve Good plasticization standards and requirements. According to the precise requirements of the product, specific pressure + specific flow or semi-closed loop or full closed loop oil circuit control can be selected;
3. Modulus: It is the length * width * height of the mold, select the specific specifications suitable for the factory product mold and slightly larger than the mold, which is the effective distance within the coring column;
4. Injection volume: Generally, it is calculated based on the plastic material PS, and the unit is ounce (oz). Because the PS density ratio is a vertical centimeter with a specific gravity of 1.05g, this is a conventional calculation unit. Different plastics have different structural density ratios, so it is necessary to select the most effective injection volume of the product with a net weight of no more than 80% and no less than 20% compared to the injection molding machine.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.