Hisson Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
Vertical injection molding machine is one of the equipment commonly used in the plastic processing industry. When working continuously, debris should be removed regularly. For high surface quality requirements of injection molded plastic parts, surface of cavity should be treated with a skin texture to increase frequency of cleaning, to ensure that surface of cavity is bright and clean.
Usually it has to work for a long time. When the vertical injection molding machine is used for a long time, in order to ensure the stable performance of the vertical injection molding machine, we often irregular Observation and overhaul. So what aspects should be paid attention to in the maintenance of vertical injection molding machine? Need to pay attention to the following points:
1. All power must be disconnected.
2. The disassembly and assembly of the vertical injection molding machine must be carried out by professional maintenance personnel. For different vertical injection molding machines, the corresponding models are also different. The structure of the equipment will also change with the different models. Therefore, professional maintenance personnel must refer to the maintenance personnel of the same vertical injection molding machine to disassemble and assemble the equipment. Before disassembling the injection moulding machine, the relevant To understand the basic structure of the equipment, first customize a reasonable plan, and then disassemble and assemble.
3. Remove the battery on the main board of the I/O computer within the shortest time after the water has entered, because the I/O board is still powered on when the battery is not removed, which will speed up these components The degree of rust and corrosion will increase the difficulty and cost of component repair.
4. Remove the electrical components in the entire point box (operated by service personnel) and clean them with alcohol. If necessary, separate and clean the parts, including I/O board, 24V power supply, 5V power supply, transformer, communication contactor, air switch, Axial fan, etc.;
5. Use the on-site boring hopper to fully dry all the components. The components after differentiation and cleaning can be put into the boring hopper. The boring temperature is 50~70℃, and the time of boring is 8~10 hours. Test whether the insulation resistance value is consistent. Requirements (usually measured with 200K files), judge whether it is completely boring.
6. For practical operation needs, professional tool configuration is also indispensable. If there is something wrong with the formulated plan or something abnormal happens, then you must stay calm, take a break, and then slowly solve one small problem and one small problem in accordance with scientific solutions. Instead of using an impulsive mentality to solve this problem. This will only exacerbate the problem.
7. The last thing to note is that in the process of disassembly and assembly, the disassembled parts and other related accessories need to be placed in a reasonable and orderly manner to avoid unnecessary trouble.
What aspects should be paid attention to for the maintenance of vertical injection molding machines will be shared with you today. Vertical injection molding machines are generally composed of injection system, mold clamping system, hydraulic transmission system, electrical control system, lubrication system, heating and cooling system, and safety monitoring System and other components.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.