Hisson Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
1. The injection device and the mold clamping device are on the same vertical center line, and the mold is opened and closed in the up and down direction. Its floor space is only about half of that of horizontal machines, so it is about twice as productive in terms of floor space.
2. It is easy to realize insert molding. Because the mold surface is facing up, the insert is easy to place. When the lower template is fixed and the upper template is movable, if the belt conveyor is combined with the manipulator, fully automatic insert molding can be easily achieved.
3. The weight of the mold is supported by the horizontal template to open and close up and down, and the forward fall caused by the gravity of the mold similar to the horizontal injection moulding machine will not occur, making the template unable to open and close. Help to maintain the accuracy of machinery and molds for durability.
4. The cavity of each plastic part can be taken out by a simple manipulator, which is beneficial to precision molding.
5. The general mold clamping device is open around, easy to configure various types of automation devices, and is suitable for automatic molding of complex and delicate products.
6. The belt conveyor is easy to be installed in the middle of the mold, which is convenient for automatic molding production.
7. It is easy to ensure the consistency of the resin fluidity and temperature distribution in the mold.
8. Equipped with rotating table, moving table and inclined table, it is easy to realize insert molding and in-mold combination molding.
9. During small batch trial production, the mold structure is simple and the cost is low, and it is easy to unload.
10. Withstand the test of multiple earthquakes, the vertical injection molding machine has better seismic resistance than the horizontal machine due to its low center of gravity.
1. Even if the mainframe is low, there is no height limit for the plant.
2. When the product can fall automatically, it can be automatically formed without using a manipulator.
3. Due to the low body, it is easy to feed and easy to repair.
4. The mold needs to be installed by crane.
5. With multiple units arranged in parallel, the molded products can be easily collected and packed by the conveyor belt.
The axis of the injection screw of the angle injection molding machine and the movement axis of the mold clamping mechanism template are arranged perpendicular to each other, and its advantages and disadvantages are between the vertical and horizontal types. Because the injection direction is on the same plane as the mold parting surface, the angle injection molding machine is suitable for asymmetric geometry molds with side gates or products with no gate marks in the molding center.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.