Hisson Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
(1) Gradual failure. It is caused by the gradual deterioration of the initial performance of the injection molding machine. Most of the failures of the injection molding machine belong to this type of failure. This type of failure is closely related to the process of wear, corrosion, fatigue and creep of electronic control and hydraulic mechanical components.
(2) Sudden failure. It is caused by various unfavorable factors and accidental external influences, which are beyond the limit that the injection molding machine can bear. For example: the screw is broken due to the overload of the iron material in the barrel; the electronic board of the injection molding machine is broken due to the high pressure. Such failures often happen suddenly, without any prior warning.
Sudden failures mostly occur in the use phase of injection molding machines, and are often caused by defects in design, manufacturing, assembly, and materials, or operating errors or illegal operations.
(1) Abrasion failure. Failure due to normal wear and tear of the injection molding machine.
(2) Misuse failure. Failure caused by incorrect operation or improper maintenance.
(3) Inherent weakness failure. Due to design problems, the plastic injection molding machine has weak links and malfunctions during normal use.
(1) Intermittent failure. The injection molding machine loses some of its functions in a short period of time, and it can be restored after a little repair and debugging, without replacing parts.
(2) Permanent failure. Some parts of the injection molding machine are damaged and need to be replaced or repaired before they can be used again.
(1) Dangerous failure. For example, the safety protection system loses its protective function due to failures when it needs to act, causing personal injury and injection molding machine failure; failures caused by the failure of the hydraulic electronic control system.
(2) Safety failure. For example, the safety protection system will act when no action is required; the servo injection molding machine will fail to start when it cannot be started.
(1) Complete failure. Cause the china injection molding machine to completely lose function.
(2) Partial failure. Some functions of the injection molding machine are lost.
(1) Random failure. The time of failure is random.
(2) There are regular faults. The occurrence of failures has a certain pattern.
Each type of failure has its main characteristics, the so-called failure mode, or failure state. The failure status of various injection molding machines is quite complicated, but it can be summarized as follows: abnormal vibration, mechanical wear, input signal can not be accepted by the computer, solenoid valve no output signal, mechanical hydraulic components broken, proportional linear imbalance, hydraulic pressure Pressure drop, hydraulic leakage, oil pump failure, hydraulic noise, circuit aging, abnormal sound, deterioration of oil quality, power supply pressure drop, no output of amplifier board, temperature out of control and others. The proportions of various failure modes of different types of pet preform injection molding machines are different.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.